Sunday, June 29, 2014

Living Healthy

Recently I have been trying to live really healthy. For a few weeks now, I have been jogging three miles a day. I mapped out three miles within my neighborhood and I get up early every morning and do my jog. It makes me feel really good when I am finished.  I also love going on my jog because it gives me time to think about things that are going on in my life. I can think about what fabric I want for my dorm bed skirt or even allow me to plan out what I'm going to do that day. It's just some time that I can dedicate to myself every morning.

I have also been looking for healthier snacks to munch on throught the day. I think that unhealthy snacks is what can really ruin a diet. It's easier to choose healthier options for meals, but snacks can be tricky if your'e a picky eater like me. Today at the grocery store I found a really good snack option for myself. I usually hate hummus because it is make of chickpeas, but I found a fantastic hummus that is made from black beans! I love black beans so when I saw this hummus on the shelf, I had to try it!

This is the container. The hummus is a bit spicy, but it tastes SO yummy. It has a spicy corn relish in the center so you can control how much flavor you want. 

This is the lid. You can see where the corn relish is. 

Here is a photo of the hummus right after I took my first bite and fell in love! I like eating the hummus with crackers and vegstables. Baby carrots are the perfect snack when eaten with this!



I hope you liked my post about living healthy. What's your workout routine? What are some of your favorite healthy snacks? Comment below!


xoxo Jayne



No comments:

Post a Comment