Thursday, July 3, 2014

"Party Like it's 1776"

Happy 4th of July! I love the 4th of July because my family and I always go to Hilton Head Island in South Carolina to celebrate and to be with friends. We spend the whole day at the beach and then celebrate with fireworks at night. I love being patriotic so the 4th is very special to me. Each year, I dress in red, white and blue!

Another nice thing about the 4th of July, are the sales. I am a girl who loves to shop so I always head out to the stores with my mom and get amazing clothes to wear on the 4th. This year, I got an amazing deal on Jack Rogers. Yes, THE Jack Rogers. Guess how much they cost me? $43.00! No, I'm not lying. I live fairly close to the Tanger Outlets. I know that they have a lot of them around the country, so if you live anywhere near one, I would highly suggest visiting it. They have everyday sales on  brands like Vineyard Vines, Kate Spade and Nike. When there is a holiday weekend, the sales are crazy. I get a lot of shoes at the Saks Fifth Avenue outlet. They have amazing deals. I got my Jacks there today. They were originally $110, and were marked down to $71. Then they had an additional 40% off because of the holiday weekend, so they cost me around $43. Over this past Memorial Day weekend, I got a pair of Sperry's for $20.

I am in LOVE with my new Jacks. They are navy. I really wanted a navy pair because I wear a lot of blue and they will be great for tailgating this Fall!

I can't wait to break these in!!
xoxo, 
Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment