Sunday, June 29, 2014

Graduation and Shopping

So today I finally graduated from high school! My school was the last to hold graduation out of all the schools around my neighborhood. It was a nice day because I got to spend time celebrating with my friends and family. I was kind of anxious to get this day out of the way because I feel so ready to go and start my life in college.  Now I'm happy that I can just focus on the future.


A few days ago I came across the Lauren James website again after forgetting about it for a while. I immediately fell in love with all the cute clothes! I've been looking around for a few new pieces of clothing before I head off to college and I think I know where I want to shop! The t-shirts look so comfy and I want them all. I also love the seersucker shorties. The problem with Lauren James is that their stuff is always out of stock. You really have to buy her stuff as soon as they come out or you won't get your size or preferable color. I decided to get a t-shirt and a pair of shorts from Country Club Prep because they had more items in stock than the actual Lauren James website.
I got the Mine Julep t-shirt in pink! The illustration on the back is so adorable. 

Here's a front view. I can just imagine myself lounging around campus in this shirt while studying or just hanging out.

These are the seersucker shorties in Light Blue 

This is a front veiw of the shorties. They're perfect for going out or  for working out!


I used this coupon inorder to get 20% off:
SICEM14

And if you make an account with Country Club Prep, you get free shipping for life!

Thanks for reading,
xoxo Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment