Thursday, June 26, 2014

Introduction and Lilly Pulitzer Agenda

Hey Y'all! I'm Jayne and I'll be a freshman in college this fall. I wanted to create this blog to show everyone how I am preparing for college. I have done several DIY projects for my dorm, which includes a DIY headboard and chair slipcover. I'll also be making bedskirts and other little dorm projects. Part of this blog will be how I organize myself for college and how y'all can organize yourselves too.


I just got my Lilly Pulitzer agenda a few days ago. I picked it up as I was passing through a town with a Lilly store. I have been trying to decide which print I wanted for a few weeks now, but I finally decided on Peelin' Out. I got the large agenda because I love having a lot of room to write and I think the Jumbo  size was WAY too bg to carrying around to all my classes. I would recommend the jumbo agenda if you are just leaving it on your desk or something.

My large agenda in Peelin' Out




This year's agenda now has a monthly calander page before all the weekly pages come. I love this feature because it allows you to see the month as a whole without having to go all the way to the monthly pages in the front. Because there are now two monthly calanders, I had a hard time figuring out how I want to organize my agenda. After a lot of thinking, I decided on using the front monthly calanders for "Social/Other Activities" and using the monthly calander before the weekly pages for tests, quizzes and other assignments.


This is one of the monthly pages that is in the front of the agenda.  I would use this for  social things and activities.  I already wrote in all of the home football games.



Before each monthly (the ones before the weekly pages), there is a cute page with a different saying. This is one of my favorites because I love the colors. 


Before the calander

One of the calander pages before the weekly pages. I would use this to write down when my assignments are due and when my tests are.
This is one of the weekly pages where I'll write a list of things that I need to do on a certain day, like study, make note cards and go to the gym.



I hope you liked this post about how I organize my Lilly agenda. I would definitely recommend getting one of these. I would be completely lost without my agenda. My next post will either be about making a dorm headboard or a dorm chair slip cover. Check back for updates!

xoxo,
Jayne







No comments:

Post a Comment