Monday, July 7, 2014

Jellies be Jammin'

I always look at the Lilly inspired painted canvases online and I wish that I cound paint like that! Today I decided to give it a try. I love the Jellies be Jammin' print so I chose to paint it.

Here is my final product and I am in love with it! I can't wait to hang it up in my dorm!

Want to make one too? Here's the directions!

1. Using a light pink color, paint the jellyfish shape and fill it in with the same color.
2. Than take a darker pink color and outline the jellyfish shape you just made. Leave some white spaces  in between the dark and light pink. 
3. Use both the light and dark pink colors to paint the tentacles from the jellyfish. 
4. Use orange and light green paint to make the dots randomly around the empty space. 
5. Use a light blue  paint to make the ocean. Leave white spaces around the colored dots and the jellyfish. 
6. Don't forget to paint the sides of the canvas too!

I want to make another one for my dorm. I might try Lobstah Roll or another nautical print. 

Any suggestions?

xoxo Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment